The 7th American TCM Virtual Congress
-Presented by the Distinguished Experts, the Directors of ATCMA Clinical Specialty Committees
Core Theme: Expert Forum on the Practical Diagnosis and Treatment Experience of Common Clinical Conditions with Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture in the United States
Eastern Time November 12-14, 2021 (Friday - Sunday)
Congress Presenters and Topics
Virtual Exhibition and Advertising Sponsorship
1. Gold Medal Sponsor: 1 space, $4,000, 3-minute presentation at Opening Ceremony, Naming Rights
(2021 American TCM Congress xx Company US Summit Virtual Conference), additional 15 minutes for
product introduction, premium location on the actma-us.org registration page.
2. Silver Medal Sponsor: 5 spaces, $800 each, 10 minutes for product introduction, large ad space on
atcma-us.org registration page.
3. Bronze Medal Sponsor: 10 spaces, $500 each ad on the atcma-us.org registration page.
Companies who are interested in virtual Exhibition and advertising may contact Chief Advertising Officer
Dr. Jian Shu through email: email@example.com
Articles and Requirements
1. The Scope of Content:
The contents related to TCM clinical practice, education, scientific research, Health Preserving (Yang
Sheng), Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine, and Chinese Medicine Legislation are all in line of
consideration. The chosen articles will be published either in the Article Proceedings or in the US version
of The World Journal of Chinese Medicine, which is co-published by the World United Association of TCM
Association and American TCM Association.
2. Article submission requirements:
• The first page of the article should include the topic, name of the author, contact information and
abstract (within 300 words count in each Chinese and English version).
• Please email the article to firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of a Word document,
• In the Subject section of your email, please indicate: “Annual Congress article— Written by xxx”; And
please include your company name, address, telephone number, and email address in the email, for
Deadline to be included in the Annual Congress Article Proceedings: October 30, 2021.
-Before the conference starts, you will receive the zoom link in your email.
- Zelle Payment (recommended): email@example.com
Because Zelle doesn’t support Chinese, please be sure to include your English name or Pinyin when making your payment.
- Check payment should be sent to the following address:
American TCM Association ATCMA
Ding Acupuncture Herb Center PC
1139 Raritan Rd suite 103 Clark NJ 07066
Please make checks payable to ATCMA
Make sure to write the reason for your payment and your name (in English and Chinese) in the memo of
- Paypal Payment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to include your Chinese and English name and The 7th American TCM Congress when
making your payment
- Bank Transfer Provide the bank account number of the National Institute of Chinese Medicine, you can
transfer money through domestic banks
To: American TCM Association Corporation.
Full refund available for cancellation one month in advance.
No refunds for less than one month cancellation.
Note: All refunds are subject to a processing fee of $20.00
Congress Organizing Committee
Chairman of Congress: Dr. Haihe Tian
Chairwoman of Organizing Committee: Dr. Hui Wei
Vice-Chair of Organizing Committee: Dr. David Dehui Wang, Dr. Yemeng Chen
Secretary in Chief: Dr. Ning Wang; Assistant Chief Secretary: Dr. Chengchao Yin, Dr. Louis Jin, Dr. Bin Xu
Secretary Team: Zhe Huang, Dr. Xiyuan Qiu, Dr. Daisy Hong Liu, Dr. Suhong Xiao
Chief Financial Officer: Dr. Wenyin Lin, Dr. Jihong Ding, Dr. Deguang He
Chief Translation Officer: Dr. Bing You
Chief Advertising Officer: Dr.Jian Shu
Chief CEU Credits Officer: Dr. Yarong Wang
Chief Media Officer: Dr. Hui Ouyang
Chief Broadcasting Officer: Dr. Sizhe Lin
Chief Article Editing Officer: Dr. Zhanxiang Wang
Chief Coordinating Officer: Dr.Qixian Cheng
Cheque payment also requires registration